Friday, August 17, 2012

A night with Relson...

Nothing of real value in this one boys and girls (not that there's much any other time)...just a quick little note telling you how excited I am to go to a 2 hour seminar at my academy tonight with Relson Gracie (the man who gave my professor his black belt).

I am THRILLED. This week has sucked (at my job and mentally related to some personal stuff) and I'm looking forward to purging all of that and getting my mind right to soak some knowledge from a man who has a lifetime of experience in the art I love.

I hope to leave with some real nuggets, I feel like my game is turning a (small) corner lately and hopefully tonight will help solidify that.

See you all after the seminar!

PS, just for fun, here's this:


From this website, some pretty hilarious T-shirts: http://jiujitsutees.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment